VAULT Exit Seals™
VAULT Exit Seals™ are lightweight , watertight and easy to install. The single installation of this product eliminates the costly leak repairs associated with individual penetrations when installed on the VAULT®.
- The VAULT 5000 series Exit Seal™ is made of an all aluminum body with threaded connection.
- The VAULT 6000 and 7000 series Exit Seal™ is made of stainless steel flange.
- All series Exit Seals™ incorporate UV resistant and watertight SilX14™ gasket seals.
The standard red gasket is rated for -25°F to +475°F.
Type of exiting materials:
Almost any type of material can be used as long as it is single line. Bundled materials should be sleeved or separated. Majority of materials used is copper ACR, Copper type L or K, steel pipe, PVC pipe, electrical rigid and EMT, aluminum, liquid-tight, and cables.
- Series 5000 range from .25″ OD to 1.90″ OD
- Series 6000 range from 2.125″ OD to 3.125″ OD
- Series 7000 range from 3.50″ OD to 4.50″ OD
- Series 16000 – custom sizes available on larger pipe sizes
- Duct, vent, electrical disconnects, hydrants are also available
Series 5000 Size Chart
Series 6000 & 7000 Size Chart
For larger pipes, custom sizes are available. Please contact us for more details.
VAULT Revit Drawings
Revit drawings of our products are available by request only. Click here to submit your request.